Basically, there are two ways you can use to check your FCMB account balance which are either using the USSD code or the FCMB mobile banking app.
If you do not have data or don't want to go online, then the best option is the USSD code method, however, it's important you note that the USSD code method involved a little charge while checking using the mobile banking app is free.
But then, the choice is yours to make, use any one you're most convenient with, and below we have listed the code and how to also use any of these methods to check your FCMB account balance.
How to Check Account Balance on FCMB Bank 2023
The following are the two reliable and easy ways to check your FCMB Bank account balance;
- By using USSD Code
- By using FCMB Bank mobile app
So, let me take them one after the other.
See Also: Keystone Bank Code, How to Register, Reset Pin and More
How to Check FCMB Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
The code to check the FCMB Bank account balance is *329#.
Now, to view your FCMB Bank account balance using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are using the code for the first time, you must activate the FCMB Bank code first. So, dial *909# and follow the prompts. Once, you have successfully activated the code.
- Simply dial *329*00# with the line linked to your FCMB Bank Account
- Enter your PIN
- Your FCMB Bank account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
How to Check FCMB Bank Account Balance Using the Mobile App
To check your account balance on FCMB Bank using the mobile application, follow the simple steps below;
- Download the FCMB Bank Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- After you have successfully registered, you can just log in and your account balance will be on your dashboard.