Zenith bank is one of the many banks in Nigeria, however, you may be fortunate to be one of their customers and you are looking for how to check Zenith bank account balance with your mobile phone without having to visit the bank or any ATM machine.
You have nothing to worry about because checking your Zenith bank account with your phone without having to visit the bank is very possible and also easy. All you have to do is pick any of the four steps we have mentioned below that are most convenient for you, follow the steps, and check your balance.
Basically, they are four ways to check Zenith bank account balance with your phone which are
- Using USSD code
- Zenith Bank mobile app
- Internet banking and
And in this article, we have explained how to use all four methods to check your Zenith bank account. So if this is what you have been looking for, i will advise that you carefully read this article till the end.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
Below are some of the different ways you can use to check your Zenith Bank account balance with your mobile phone.
Method 1: Check Zenith Account Balance via USSD code
To check Zenith Bank account balance on a mobile phone, navigate to your phone’s dial button, then…
- Dial the short code *966*00# from the line on which you receive bank alerts
- Register by entering the last 4 digits of your Debit Card number.
- Create and confirm your 4-digit PIN
- If successful, you will receive a “retrieving balance” message.
- An SMS arrives immediately with the current available balance
Method 2: Check Zenith Account Balance via Mobile App
Before utilizing the second method above, the Zenith Bank mobile application for Android or iOS must be downloaded, installed, and registered. The USSD method, on the other hand, is completely different and works with any mobile phone, even a feature phone. Of course, you can only do this on a smartphone with an internet connection (AKA torch light phone).
- To get started with this method, simply download and install the Zenith Bank app through the buttons below on your preferred device.
- Click on the Register button, then fill in the necessary details to create an account.
- After you’ve created an account, quickly sign in to check your account balance.
Method 3: Check Zenith Account Balance via Internet Banking
If your USSD code and mobile banking haven't been activated, you can still use this approach. But, if you have never utilized Zenith Bank Online Banking, you must register there in person before you can start taking use of its special features.
- Simply visit https://www.zenithbank.com/internet-banking/ to get started. Take note that you need a bank token to start using the Zenith Bank Internet Banking platform.
Method 4: Check Zenith Bank Account Balance via ZIVA
If the solutions mentioned above don't work for you, you can also try ZIVA on WhatsApp. Artificial intelligence powers ZIVA (Zenith Intelligent Virtual Assistant), an intelligent chatbot for WhatsApp. Checking your balance, paying bills, buying data, transferring money, opening an account, viewing mini and full account statements, sending your bank statement to embassies or other financial institutions, blocking cards, freezing accounts, logging and tracking complaints, finding an ATM or branch, and live chat are all services offered by ZiVA.
- To get started, just save their WhatsApp number +234-7040004422 on your phone line (where you receive Zenith Bank alerts) and say “hi” to them on WhatsApp.